European plans to impose "damaging and reckless" new rules on pension scheme funding have been shelved Read more
The aptly-named Skoda Superb is the car that owners are most satisfied with, according to a survey Read more
A holiday home insurer has revealed some of its strangest ever claims, including a swan crashing through the roof and guests creating an "indoor beach" Read more
Fears of a "bailiff boom" as soaring numbers of people struggle to cope with council tax benefit cuts have been raised by a debt advice charity Read more
Stock markets continue to take a battering after trading at recent historic highs. Meanwhile the UK economy grew at +0.3% for the first three months of the year. Read more
A woman has been found guilty of fraudulently pocketing more than £350,000 in benefits and tax credits by claiming her children had disabilities and conditions Read more
- Controversial pension plan shelved
- Superb tops car owners' favourites
- 'Indoor beach' among oddest claims
- Charity warns of 'bailiff boom'
- Updates from Smiths Group and Close Bros
- Mother guilty of benefits fraud
- Tata Steel plunges into the red
- Where will your pound go further this summer?
The above payments are for illustration purposes only. You need to consider any insurance payments that also need to be made. Please note that any changes to your mortgage, for example, as a result of changes to the Bank of England base rate (variable rates only) or any overpayments you make, may affect your monthly payments. * For interest only mortgages you need to add on the cost of repaying the capital with a repayment vehicle such as an ISA or endowment policy. Loan to value (LTV) restrictions apply.
Equity Release Calculator
Are you a homeowner over 60? Equity release could help unlock the door to a more comfortable retirement. Complete your details to find out if you qualify and how much you could release:
To understand the features and risks of an Equity Release plan please ask for a personalised illustration.
- The secret call centre codes to bypass queues
- Get paid £100 to switch banks!
- How much does Heston's perfect cuppa cost?
- How to deal with difficult colleagues
- The famous faces of bankruptcy
- Where are the UK's richest small towns?
- 10 tips for interest-only borrowers
- Why retirement could be bad for your health
- Older drivers forced to re-take tests?
What you’re reading