Luck was shining on one Florida lady this weekend as she awoke yesterday the winner of the $590.5 million US Powerball jackpot Read more
Some contactless cards have been charged by mistake in M&S. But how big is this problem, and are you at risk? Read more
House sellers' asking prices have soared to a new high, in further signs of confidence returning to the market, a property website has reported Read more
Shop vacancies have surged to a new high of 11.9% as retail failures including Comet and Jessops knock holes in shopping centres Read more
Yahoo is on the verge of buying online content-sharing site Tumblr in a 1.1 US billion dollar (£725,115,300) deal Read more
Sir Mervyn King has called for an end to bankers being "demonised" for their role in the financial crash, insisting the problem was with the system rather than individuals Read more
- Florida woman wins $590.5m jackpot
- Ryanair announces rise in profits
- 'Gloom lifting' for family budgets
- Contactless cards mistakenly charged at M&S
- Crisp maker on menu for food giants
- How scammers make thousands from the desperate unemployed
- House asking prices reach new high
- Empty shops reach new high of 11.9%
The above payments are for illustration purposes only. You need to consider any insurance payments that also need to be made. Please note that any changes to your mortgage, for example, as a result of changes to the Bank of England base rate (variable rates only) or any overpayments you make, may affect your monthly payments. * For interest only mortgages you need to add on the cost of repaying the capital with a repayment vehicle such as an ISA or endowment policy. Loan to value (LTV) restrictions apply.
Equity Release Calculator
Are you a homeowner over 60? Equity release could help unlock the door to a more comfortable retirement. Complete your details to find out if you qualify and how much you could release:
To understand the features and risks of an Equity Release plan please ask for a personalised illustration.
- The secret call centre codes to bypass queues
- Get paid £100 to switch banks!
- How much does Heston's perfect cuppa cost?
- How to deal with difficult colleagues
- The famous faces of bankruptcy
- Where are the UK's richest small towns?
- 10 tips for interest-only borrowers
- Why retirement could be bad for your health
- Older drivers forced to re-take tests?
What you’re reading