Three men have just been jailed as a result of their plans to flood the UK with £1.5 million of fake pound coins. Here's how to spot a fake Read more
A couple who held a business phone contract with Orange were shocked to see their company phone bill rocket from the usual £300 a month to a staggering £163,000 Read more
The ASA has banned a Listerine advert for being misleading. The makers say they believe they can prove their claims. So what's going on? Read more
HMRC has warned people to watch out for scam emails promising tax credit refunds Read more
As one groom is behind bars for robbing his own venue, we look at other strange tales of wedding crime Read more
With house prices rising, and expected to increase further, could it be time to jump on the property ladder? Read more
- The Fixer: Insuring a motorhome
- Energy giant warns of price rise
- How to tell if a £1 coin is fake
- Couple see red over £163,000 mobile bill
- UK 'still a long way from recovery'
- Why has Listerine advert been banned?
- HMRC warns about fake tax credits emails
- Bid to help customers pay home loan
The above payments are for illustration purposes only. You need to consider any insurance payments that also need to be made. Please note that any changes to your mortgage, for example, as a result of changes to the Bank of England base rate (variable rates only) or any overpayments you make, may affect your monthly payments. * For interest only mortgages you need to add on the cost of repaying the capital with a repayment vehicle such as an ISA or endowment policy. Loan to value (LTV) restrictions apply.
Equity Release Calculator
Are you a homeowner over 60? Equity release could help unlock the door to a more comfortable retirement. Complete your details to find out if you qualify and how much you could release:
To understand the features and risks of an Equity Release plan please ask for a personalised illustration.
- The secret call centre codes to bypass queues
- Get paid £100 to switch banks!
- How much does Heston's perfect cuppa cost?
- How to deal with difficult colleagues
- The famous faces of bankruptcy
- Where are the UK's richest small towns?
- 10 tips for interest-only borrowers
- Why retirement could be bad for your health
- Older drivers forced to re-take tests?
What you’re reading