Santa Claus's mailbag has revealed the presents children really want this year Read more
Noddy Holder, and Slade make a huge sum from royalties at Christmas. So how much do they earn, and who else does well? Read more
Unwanted Christmas present? We check out the high street stores with the best returns policies Read more
Cuts to bus services are now reaching "critical levels", according to a report by the Campaign for Better Transport (CBT) Read more
Barclays is to end its sponsorship of the so-called Boris Bikes, introduced by London Mayor Boris Johnson to the capital in 2010 Read more
Television viewers were exposed to almost 400,000 payday loan adverts last year - a year-on-year increase of 64%, according to Ofcom Read more
- The top toys for Christmas 2013
- Noddy Holder's shock Christmas earnings
- Revealed: the most hated Christmas food
- Christmas shopping 2013 - your rights
- Warning on cuts to bus funding
- Barclays to end Boris Bikes support
- Concern over payday lender adverts
- RBS finance chief to stand down
The above payments are for illustration purposes only. You need to consider any insurance payments that also need to be made. Please note that any changes to your mortgage, for example, as a result of changes to the Bank of England base rate (variable rates only) or any overpayments you make, may affect your monthly payments. * For interest only mortgages you need to add on the cost of repaying the capital with a repayment vehicle such as an ISA or endowment policy. Loan to value (LTV) restrictions apply.
Equity Release Calculator
Are you a homeowner over 60? Equity release could help unlock the door to a more comfortable retirement. Complete your details to find out if you qualify and how much you could release:
Equity release may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
- The world is running out of wine
- The best place to live in the UK?
- The budget Christmas pudding that beat luxury rivals
- Ozzy Osbourne's son declares bankruptcy
- Man avoids postage fees by creating fake stamps
- Which pop star admitted to shopping at Poundland?
- Which rock star called this house home?
- The best Eurostar destination
- What £150,000 buys you in Kensington
What you’re reading