Chancellor George Osborne has declared that "Britain's economic plan is working" Read more
The tiara worn by Victoria Beckham at her wedding is set to fetch up to £25,000 when it goes under the hammer today. Read more
More than half the cost of George Osborne's cuts to corporation tax could eventually be clawed back by the Treasury as a result of the extra jobs, growth and investment that they stimulate, the Chancellor is claiming. Read more
After more than 90 years affixed to British motorists' cars, the tax disc is to be scrapped and replaced with a modern electronic system Read more
More than 2m passwords and other login credentials for the most popular social networking sites have been stolen by cyberthieves and posted online Read more
Technology giant Hewlett-Packard plans to cut more than 1,100 jobs at a number of UK sites in the new year Read more
- Hard work paying off, says Osborne
- Beckham wedding tiara for sale
- Treasury hopes to claw back tax cut
- End of the road for car tax disc
- Autumn Statement 2013: Live stream
- Hitachi slashes rate for smaller personal loans
- Millions of Facebook and Twitter logins stolen
- Hewlett-Packard to axe 1,100 in UK
The above payments are for illustration purposes only. You need to consider any insurance payments that also need to be made. Please note that any changes to your mortgage, for example, as a result of changes to the Bank of England base rate (variable rates only) or any overpayments you make, may affect your monthly payments. * For interest only mortgages you need to add on the cost of repaying the capital with a repayment vehicle such as an ISA or endowment policy. Loan to value (LTV) restrictions apply.
Equity Release Calculator
Are you a homeowner over 60? Equity release could help unlock the door to a more comfortable retirement. Complete your details to find out if you qualify and how much you could release:
Equity release may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
- The world is running out of wine
- The best place to live in the UK?
- The budget Christmas pudding that beat luxury rivals
- Ozzy Osbourne's son declares bankruptcy
- Man avoids postage fees by creating fake stamps
- Which pop star admitted to shopping at Poundland?
- Which rock star called this house home?
- The best Eurostar destination
- What £150,000 buys you in Kensington
Dec 04, 2013
Helena Bonham Carter recently had a radioactive pipe removed from underneath her and partner Tim Burton's homeRead more >
What you’re reading