A "funeral" procession took place outside the Bank of England today to mourn the loss of around £326 billion in savers' incomes Read more
Shares soar for Aviva, climbing to 504p. Meanwhile there's fresh concern about exec pay - specifically for BP boss Bob Dudley. Read more
More than 38,000 households have had their benefits capped under welfare reforms introduced by the Government last year, new figures show Read more
An increasing number of firms expect to hire more mothers in the next two years in recognition of their skills and experience, according to a new report Read more
In Cambridgeshire a new local postal service has launched - charging just 30p. Is this the future for UK post? Read more
The experts warn that if you save too much for retirement you could pay 55% on your savings. What can you do? Read more
- 'Funeral' for £326bn lost savings
- Updates from BP and Alliance Trust
- 38,000 households' benefits capped
- Firms planning to hire more mothers
- New postal service costs 30p, will it catch on?
- Could your pension be taxed at 55%
- Oscar-nominated star out of cash
- Dyson's new fan is 'near silent'
The above payments are for illustration purposes only. You need to consider any insurance payments that also need to be made. Please note that any changes to your mortgage, for example, as a result of changes to the Bank of England base rate (variable rates only) or any overpayments you make, may affect your monthly payments. * For interest only mortgages you need to add on the cost of repaying the capital with a repayment vehicle such as an ISA or endowment policy. Loan to value (LTV) restrictions apply.
Equity Release Calculator
Are you a homeowner over 60? Equity release could help unlock the door to a more comfortable retirement. Complete your details to find out if you qualify and how much you could release:
Equity release may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
GET YOUR FREE * EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT AND SCORE
- Unlimited online access to your Experian credit report
- Access to finance deals that suit your credit rating
- Alerts if we detect a change to your credit report
- Checking your Experian credit report will NOT lower
your credit score!
*Monthly fee applies after free trial, new customers only. See website for details.