Different mortgage borrowers have different priorities and working out yours could point you in the direction of the right deal Read more
The number of people claiming extra handouts from councils to meet housing costs has soared following the introduction of the so-called "bedroom tax" Read more
The Jockey Club's new retail bond romped to its £15 million target as savers flocked to invest in horse racing Read more
Study reveals the shops we love and those we loathe - and there's some bad news for a few of the big names Read more
Save regularly to nab a leading easy access ISA rate from Newcastle Building Society and the chance to earn up to £1,000 cashback Read more
As one pecking burglar is caught by a penchant for Jaffa Cakes we look at other unusual ways thieves have been caught Read more
- Which mortgage borrower are you?
- Lack of long-term cash planning revealed
- Co-op AGM faces up to bank worries
- 'Bedroom tax' prompts payment surge
- Petrol and diesel prices down: AA
- Jockey Club bond hits £15m target
- Pru bosses avoid pay award revolt
- Lloyds shares pass break-even price
The above payments are for illustration purposes only. You need to consider any insurance payments that also need to be made. Please note that any changes to your mortgage, for example, as a result of changes to the Bank of England base rate (variable rates only) or any overpayments you make, may affect your monthly payments. * For interest only mortgages you need to add on the cost of repaying the capital with a repayment vehicle such as an ISA or endowment policy. Loan to value (LTV) restrictions apply.
Equity Release Calculator
Are you a homeowner over 60? Equity release could help unlock the door to a more comfortable retirement. Complete your details to find out if you qualify and how much you could release:
To understand the features and risks of an Equity Release plan please ask for a personalised illustration.
- The secret call centre codes to bypass queues
- Get paid £100 to switch banks!
- How much does Heston's perfect cuppa cost?
- How to deal with difficult colleagues
- The famous faces of bankruptcy
- Where are the UK's richest small towns?
- 10 tips for interest-only borrowers
- Why retirement could be bad for your health
- Older drivers forced to re-take tests?
What you’re reading