Pensioners once again escaped austerity measures in the Autumn Statement but young people can only shoulder so much cost Read more
Facebook users are being warned to steer clear of messages purporting to offer £500 vouchers for Asda Read more
The Duke of Westminster was knocked off the top spot in the list of richest London property investors. Who replaced him? Read more
The bank has slashed its rate to 4.5%, but only for a limited time! Read more
Aldi's Medion Lifetab tablet is cheap and cheerful. But does that make it a good Christmas buy for £79.99? Read more
How do you fancy giving yourself a nice little financial bonus or two before Christmas? Here are four ways to make it happen Read more
- Increase the state pension age to 70 now
- Asda vouchers scam warning on Facebook
- Chinese buyers oust Duke of Westminster
- Tax relief for second home owners and buy-to-let landlords halved
- Santander launches cheapest-ever loan
- Aldi's £79 tablet is a sell-out
- How to earn your own Christmas bonus
- The world's biggest Snickers bar
The above payments are for illustration purposes only. You need to consider any insurance payments that also need to be made. Please note that any changes to your mortgage, for example, as a result of changes to the Bank of England base rate (variable rates only) or any overpayments you make, may affect your monthly payments. * For interest only mortgages you need to add on the cost of repaying the capital with a repayment vehicle such as an ISA or endowment policy. Loan to value (LTV) restrictions apply.
Equity Release Calculator
Are you a homeowner over 60? Equity release could help unlock the door to a more comfortable retirement. Complete your details to find out if you qualify and how much you could release:
Equity release may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
- The world is running out of wine
- The best place to live in the UK?
- The budget Christmas pudding that beat luxury rivals
- Ozzy Osbourne's son declares bankruptcy
- Man avoids postage fees by creating fake stamps
- Which pop star admitted to shopping at Poundland?
- Which rock star called this house home?
- The best Eurostar destination
- What £150,000 buys you in Kensington
What you’re reading