In another move to clean up its act, Ryanair has halved excess baggage costs Read more
Customers calling helplines to complain about faulty items or incorrect orders will no longer have to pay more than the basic rate Read more
Migrants are to be questioned about their English and what efforts they have made to find work before being able to claim income-related benefits Read more
Discounts and freebies from The View from The Shard, Jamie Oliver, Whittard, WH Smith and Bargain Booze Read more
More pressure on the FTSE 100, drifting almost 63 points lower to 6,445. Meanwhile Centrica is on the verge of snapping up Ireland's largest gas supplier Bord Gáis. Read more
'A snail ate my tax disc' and other bizarre excuses drivers have come up with for failing to pay their car tax Read more
- Ryanair halves excess baggage fees
- Council tax benefit change attacked
- Basic rate pledge for phoning firms
- Migrant benefit claimants face quiz
- Merrill Lynch pays out over bonds
- This week's discounts, deals and freebies
- Updates from Centrica and Old Mutual
- Incorrigible rogues can sleep safely at night
The above payments are for illustration purposes only. You need to consider any insurance payments that also need to be made. Please note that any changes to your mortgage, for example, as a result of changes to the Bank of England base rate (variable rates only) or any overpayments you make, may affect your monthly payments. * For interest only mortgages you need to add on the cost of repaying the capital with a repayment vehicle such as an ISA or endowment policy. Loan to value (LTV) restrictions apply.
Equity Release Calculator
Are you a homeowner over 60? Equity release could help unlock the door to a more comfortable retirement. Complete your details to find out if you qualify and how much you could release:
Equity release may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
- The world is running out of wine
- The best place to live in the UK?
- The budget Christmas pudding that beat luxury rivals
- Ozzy Osbourne's son declares bankruptcy
- Man avoids postage fees by creating fake stamps
- Which pop star admitted to shopping at Poundland?
- Which rock star called this house home?
- The best Eurostar destination
- What £150,000 buys you in Kensington
What you’re reading