First Time Buyers' Guide
Filed under: Mortgages
Whether you're looking to buy your first home or are moving and just want to refresh your memory, use this interactive and easy to use guide from our partners at Nationwide.
Mortgage Advice & Info
- The pros and cons of buying and renting
- 12 easy-to-understand steps to buying a first home
- A comprehensive glossary explaining property buying 'jargon' in simple language
- A 10 point action plan on buying a house and moving in
- Suggested questions to ask a mortgage adviser
- A list of useful contacts detailing where to go for further questions and advice
- A 'read aloud' function for those who would rather listen to the guide.
We hope you find it useful.
Click on the image to open the guide (launches in a new window)
- Alternatively, you can download the PDF version.