The Consumer Money Survey is back! It's your chance to win £1,000 in prizes and give credit where credit's due to your favourite bank, insurer or energy provider, no matter how big or small.
To enter, you will need to complete the Moneyfacts survey and enter your details.
Perhaps you have received exemplary service from your health care provider, or felt forced to take your savings account elsewhere because your provider wasn't up to scratch. However you feel, make your voice heard
"Recent years have proved to be tough for the personal finance industry, but there are still a number of examples of combining great products with outstanding service levels to great effect," says Sylvia Waycot, publishing director at Moneyfacts.
"It is only right that this is showcased, especially given how quickly their failings are highlighted."
How to take part
You will need to rate each provider
that you have done business with in the past year. The three sections - household finances, personal finance and family finances - break down into the following categories:
• Best Personal Loan
• Best Credit Card
• Best Current Account Provider
• Best Student Account Provider
• Best High Street Savings Provider
• Best Online Savings Provider
• Best ISA Provider
• Best Online Banking Provider
• Best Pet Insurance Provider
• Best Car Insurance Provider
• Best Health Insurance Provider
• Best Travel Money Provider
• Best Pre-paid Currency Card Provider
• Best Cashback Site
• Best Discount Voucher Site
• Best Home Insurance Provider
• Best Energy Provider
• First Time Mortgage Buyers' Choice
• Best High Street Mortgage Provider
• Remortgage Buyers' Choice
You have until 23 November to register your vote
. Entrants have the opportunity to win one of three £1,000 in prizes, which will be chosen at random from successfully completed surveys. One entry to the draw for each of the three sections. The winners will be announced in January.
Vote now for your chance to win - and good luck!
This competition is being promoted in other media.