Post-Christmas sales, bargains and discounts
Filed under: Shopping & Deals
More from AOL Money
The salesYou get up to 50% off across all departments in the House of Fraser winter sale which starts online at midday on Christmas Eve and is in-stores nationwide from 8am on Boxing Day.
The John Lewis Clearance starts online at 5pm on Christmas Eve and will hit stores on Thursday 27th December 2012.
Debenhams' 'biggest ever half-price sale' started online early – 22nd December – but in-store it's all systems go at 7am on Boxing Day! If you're early grab the Boxing Day Specials while you can – you can buy a medium Tripp suitcase with 75% off for £37.50, and a Karl Jackson navy stripe suit for just £59.
The Marks & Spencer online sale starts first thing on Christmas Day with up to 50% off.
The Amazon Boxing Day Offers also start on Christmas Day so if you're a keen bargain hunter, check the page to see what is on offer. Deals include buy one get one half price on Kindle Accessories, the Braun Oral B Triumph 4000 Power Toothbrush for £43.99 (was £62.99), Big Bang Theory Season 1-5 Blu-ray for £29 (was £47.50) and Anglepoise Desk Lamp for £49.99 (was £76).
From midnight on Christmas Eve you can start shopping in the Argos sale with up to 60% off personal care and home (including Silent Night Softest Touch Pillow Pair for £7.99 (was £19.99), up to 60% off women's gifts, up to 50% off tech, and up to 50% off toys (including Mamas and Papas Red Swirl Pushchair for £49.99 (was £99.99).
Wilkinson will be opening 78 of its stores on Boxing Day for a special, one-day-only promotion with 20% off everything in the home and kitchen department (even if it is already reduced).
Head down to your nearest Ikea for up to 50% off selected items in the Winter Clearance until Sunday 13th January 2013. Ikea Family members get an extra 10% off.
The Lakeland sale gets underway online on Boxing Day and starts in stores from 27th December with up to 50% off. Sale items are available until 31st January, or while stocks last.
The Halfords January sale also starts early online on Christmas Eve. And, you get an extra 10% off sale prices online right through to Christmas Day midnight. You can even reserve items online Christmas Eve and collect in store on Boxing Day.
The Monsoon January sale starts on 26th December with at least 30% off a wide range of items.
The Habitat sale has already started and you have until Monday 21st January 2013 to save up to 50% on items online and in-stores, including bed and bath, lighting and home accessories.
Ongoing sales• Accessorize (up to 50% off)
• Asos (up to 50% off)
• A-Wear (up to 50% off)
• B&Q (25% off bedrooms and kitchens)
• Banana Republic (up to 50% off)
• Barratts (everything reduced by up to 50%)
• BHS (up to 50% off)
• Clarks (up to 50% off)
• Dorothy Perkins (up to 60% off)
• Evans (up to 50% off shoes and brands)
• Figleaves (up to 50% off)
• FCUK (now up to 60% off)
• Gap (up to 60% off)
• H&M (up to 70% off and use this voucher for 25% off in-store until 24th December, includes sale)
• Jones (half-price or less)
• Karen Millen (new shoes and accessories sale)
• La Redoute (up to 60% off)
• Laura Ashley (up to 50% off)
• Miss Selfridge (up to 50% off shoes and accessories)
• Motel Rocks (up to 70% off)
• New Look (up to 60% off footwear)
• Oasis (up to 50% off)
• Republic (up to 50% off)
• Tesco Clothing (50% off or more)
• Tesco Direct (up to 50% off furniture and home)
• Very (up to 50% off home and electricals)
• Wallis (up to 50% off)
• Warehouse (up to 50% off)
• WHSmith (up to 75% off books, gifts, games and toys, up to 60% off stationery)